Applications of stone coated metal roof tile
Metal roofing tiles are new generation of roofing materials. They are used on all types of buildings, both residential and commercial. Lightweight and durable metal roofing can last 30-50 years. Most manufacturers give warranties ranging from 20-50 years. Metal roofs are used to cover larger buildings because they are lightweight and can withstand many factors that other roof types can not, such as fire, hail, and wind. They can be coated with high reflectivity coatings to help with energy usage.
Prodcut of metal roofing shingle
Wood shake stone coated metal roof tile
Bond stone coated metal roof tile
Classic stone coated metal roof tile
Rainbow stone coated metal roof tile
Stone Coated Metal Roofing Shingle In Kenya
|Product name||Wood Shake Stone Coated Metal Roof Tile|
|Material||Al-Zinc Sheet, Stone Granuels|
1. Light weight: 1/6 the weight of ceramic rooftile. Easy to be transported and installed.
2. Easy and convenient to be installed: Easy to bend, cut and installation.Can be installed on any type of building, even skyscrapers, at angles from 12 to 90 degrees
3. Against strong wind and heavy rain
4. Long lifetime: 30-50 years warranty
5. Environmental and economical
6. Free sample (Postage is paid by buyer and deduct in order)